New deals for March. See February's Post. Good deal for those who have Krisflyer points or who can transfer their credit card points to KF.
The Mile Lion's summary:
Nothing really catches my eye this month, with the drought on long-haul Business Class awards continuing. There are no Business Class offers for Australia, Europe (save a fifth freedom flight between Frankfurt to New York JFK for 56,700 miles) or the USA.
If all you care about is getting there, then I suppose 29,400 miles for Economy Class from Frankfurt, London and Munich to Singapore can be good value, with Munich also available in 49,700 miles in Premium Economy Class.
Hong Kong is featured again at 11,550/23,800 miles for Economy/Business, and with relaxed entry requirements (no more masks too!) might be worth a visit.
However, do note the extensive blackout dates for April, with 11 out of 30 days blocked off. Also, the only flights available are SQ898, which departs at 7.55 p.m from Singapore, and SQ899, which departs at 9.05 a.m from Hong Kong. Neither timing is ideal because you’ll end up “wasting” two nights.
Premium Economy awards on the non-stop San Francisco and Newark flights are available at 52,500 and 56,350 miles respectively, though you’ll need to decide if you’re willing to stomach a Premium Economy seat on an ultra-long haul flight.
For what it’s worth, there are a lot of offers for travel to India, so if that’s your cup of tea then go for it.
To enjoy the promotion, simply redeem your flights on singaporeair.com from now till 31 March 2023, for travel from 1 to 30 April 2023, both dates inclusive.
Manila, Siem Reap, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Dhaka, Malé, New Delhi, Munich, Kuala Lumpur, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Kuala Lumpur 5950 miles
- Ho Chi Minh, Manila, Siem Reap 9450 miles
- Hong Kong, Guangzhou 11550 miles
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhaka, Malé, New Delhi 14000 miles
- Shanghai, Beijing 15050 miles
- London, Frankfurt, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Munich 29400 miles
- Kuala Lumpur 14700 miles
- Manila, Ho Chi Minh 16800 miles
- Hong Kong, Guangzhou 23800 miles
- Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Colombo, Shanghai, Beijing, Chennai, Dhaka, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi 30100 miles
- Hong Kong 18550 miles
- Mumbai, New Delhi 24150 miles
- Munich49700 miles
- San Francisco 52500 miles
- New York/Newark 56350 miles