expired SAFRA Membership - Renew 3 Years for The Price of 1 Year + Get $30 Worth of NTUC FairPrice Vouchers for $5
|Membership Term||Promotional Gifts||Fees|
|1-Year Membership Extension (Existing SAFRA Members only)||2-Year Free Membership Extension (worth $80/ $120), $5 Special Buy for qualifying Ordinary/Associate members||Ordinary A/B*: $40, Ordinary B^ /Associate+: $60|
Ordinary A refers to Operational Ready NSmen and NSF.
* Ordinary B refers to Former NSmen who joined SAFRA before reaching statutory age.
^ Ordinary B refers to Former NSmen who joined SAFRA after reaching statutory age.
+ Associate refers to SAF Regulars and Defence Executive Officers (DXOs).
Terms and Conditions
- The “$5 Special Buy” promotion is only open to qualifying Ordinary/Associate members who have not signed up for the 3-Year membership extension previously.
- Qualifying SAFRA Ordinary/Associate members are limited to only a one-time sign-up of this promotion between 17 May - 30 Jun 2018 both online and at SAFRA clubs.
- Purchase of $5 Special Buy is limited to only one (1) set per member for the first 5,000 qualifying Ordinary/Associate member sign-ups between 17 May - 30 Jun 2018 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Purchase of $5 Special Buy is only valid on day of sign-up at the specified club for SAFRA club sign-ups.
- This promotion is not valid with other SAFRA membership promotions.
- Strictly no refund of membership fees for all sign-ups.
- SAFRA reserves the right and discretion to change the $5 Special Buy to other vouchers of similar value without prior notice.
- An original copy of the voucher purchase acknowledgement letter has to be presented for the purchase of $5 Special Buy for qualifying Ordinary/Associate members who have signed up for 3-Year Membership Extension online.
- Vouchers purchased are strictly non-redeemable for cash, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Voucher is redeemable for use only in Singapore for a single transaction.
- Voucher must be presented prior to ordering/payment.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, defaced, damaged, expired and/or voided.
- Vouchers are deemed void without merchant’s stamp and validity date indicated.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Any unused amount from the transaction will be forfeited.
- Vouchers may not be transferred or re-sold without the permission of merchant.
- The management of the respective merchants reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the voucher without prior notice.
- Special buys promotions are subsidised by SAFRA. Other terms and conditions of vouchers apply.
- SAFRA and the respective merchants will not be responsible for the loss or damage of this voucher. SAFRA will not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between the respective merchants and the voucher holder.