|Positive Vote||No vote||Report button||Negative Vote|
|The deal is good||The deal doesn't apply to you||Incorrect title||The deal is not the cheapest available|
|You are associated with the poster||Incorrect description||Defective product|
|You are a competitor of the poster||Out of Stock or Expired||Major issues with retailer|
|You dislike the OP's avatar||Should be posted to forums|
|You dislike the RRP of the product (not the actual price)||SPAM|
- Vote positive if you feel the deal itself is good. This encourages the poster to share more deals as they know it's appreciated.
- Please refrain from voting when it's not a good deal but has a funny picture or coupon, good description, you like the poster or any other element that is not related to the deal itself.
If you are associated with the poster or company DON'T VOTE. Friends, family, employees, shareholders, media relations, developers, contractors, affiliates and similar are not to vote on related deals. Infractions will lead to account bans and the post being removed.
- If the deal doesn't apply to you, you don't like the company or you want to leave a warning for people about the business or deal, you can leave a comment and then not vote.
- If you have any association or relationship with the business or the dealings related to the offer, do not vote.
(eg employee, owner, built the website for them, supplier, in a relationship with someone in the business)
- If you have any association or relationship with a competitor's business or organisation, do not vote and do not comment.
- If your reason is purely that you've been asked to vote by someone, do not vote.
The Report button is an additional tool provided to all members to assist in quickly identifying inappropriate posts and comments.
The Report button can be found underneath each deal, forum post and comment. You will find a number of reasons that you can choose such as:
- Sold Out
- Insufficient Quantity
- Not Available to Singapore
- NSFW (Not Safe for Work)
- Targeted Offer
For more complex issues, use the Talk with a Moderator forum.
- To let others know about issues with the deal, merchant or product.
Result of negative vote(s):
- If there are more negative votes than positive, the deal is hidden on new deals page & categories page for visitors and users with default settings.
- All comments by the user who cast the negative vote are highlighted with a negative vote symbol.
- If the negative votes are cast against a deal posted by a rep, this will increase the time period between their next subsequent post.
When negative votes are revoked:
- The community casts a number of negative comment votes to any comment by the user casting the deal votes.
- A moderator deems your vote to be invalid as it doesn't conform to voting guidelines (see below for a list of inappropriate negative votes that moderators will revoke).
- If too many negative votes are revoked for a user, then this will result in the loss of negative voting abilities for 90 days.
If you spot an invalid vote:
- Use the report button to notify a moderator (see below for a list of inappropriate negative votes that moderators will revoke).
- Try not to take negative votes personally.
- Cheaper price elsewhere
- Mention store or URL and price making sure to include shipping.
- Defective product
- The product has been recalled
- Major issue with product in that it doesn't work the way it should.
- Major issue with retailer
- Didn't receive previous purchase.
- Shipping time exceeding expected wait.
Any negative vote that falls into any of these reasons will be revoked by a moderator.
- No explanation of the vote
- “Not a bargain.”
- “I don't like this deal”
- “I don't think it's a good deal”
- “No deal”
- “No Thanks”
- “Not much of a bargain, just advertising.”
- “This is marketing” or “Marketing”
- “Stupid looking website” (Nothing to do with the deal)
- “What's good about this”
- “This is a terrible deal”
- “Wah Lau Eh”
- Incorrect or missing information in title or description
- Requesting price in title.
- Requesting shipping cost.
- Mentioning RRP.
- SPAMMY sounding title.
- Misspelling or grammar issue.
- Incorrect URL.
- Listed as freebie.
- An issue with the poster.
- Disliking their avatar.
- Disliking their comments or description.
- Disliking their username.
- Expired/Out of Stock.
- Should have been posted in forums.
- Pointing out that the product is a grey import.
- Requiring Facebook/Twitter/G+ to access deal