Price comparison/tracking, product review or similar website operators may wish to post deals on CheapCheapLah. This is permitted as long as the below requirements are met.
If you wish to post a deal that contains a link to your price comparison/third party website, please take note of the following guidelines in addition to the usual Deal Posting Guidelines:
- The main URL of the deal must point to the store itself, not the price comparison/third party website.
- If you wish to link or mention your site, place the link to the relevant page of your website at the bottom of the description.
- Do not check the 'I am a store representative' checkbox, or it will affect the posting limits for the actual store representatives on CheapCheapLah.
- If your site has never been featured on CheapCheapLah, you can request moderators to set it up as a third-party site and set you up as a representative of that site. From then on, any posts that you make that contains a link in the description to your site will be automatically marked as 'Third Party'.
- Such deals are subject to referral posting limits determined by vote average of past 'Third Party' deals, similar to the store rep posting limits. To see your posting limits, click on 'My Account', then choose 'posts' in the secondary horizontal navigation bar. There should be a warning message at the top if you have already reached your limit.
- Any deals that you post without mentioning or linking to your price comparison site are not subject to the posting limits.
In addition to the usual Commenting Guidelines, some specific rules apply.
- Site operators can not post comments in deal or forum posts with links to their own site.
- Site operators can not post comments in deal or forum posts that contain affiliate or referral links.
- Site operators may, however, post direct, non-affiliated links to a store with the cheaper price.