Millenium Hotels offers a free shuttle service between their properties / points of interest. These are for those staying at the hotel however they don't verify it and the shuttle usually has plenty of room (15 seats & A/C).
Tried it today and got from Robertson Quay to Orchard (Paragon). Could be useful if you need to get somewhere near the stops.
There are 5 routes but route 5 is probably the most useful. Stops are:
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (392 Havelock Rd, Waterfront/Riverfront)
- Studio M (3 Nanson Rd, Robertson Quay)
- M Social (90 Robertson Quay, Robertson Quay)
- Copthorne King's Hotel (403 Havelock Rd, Waterfron/Riverfront)
- Great World City (1 Kim Seng Promenade)
- Paragon (290 Orchard Rd, Orchard)
- Dhoby Ghaut MRT
- Chinatown (133 New Bridge Road, Chinatown)