Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time promotion. Offer starts on 16:00 (SGT) January 18, 2024 and expires at 23:59 (SGT) February 13, 2024 or when fully redeemed, whichever is earlier (Promotion Period).
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to the first 360 Amazon Prime members using a card issued by UnionPay or any of its affiliates (UnionPay Card) during the Promotion Period that satisfy all of the following requirements (Eligible Order):
- The order must be placed on products sold on Amazon.sg (via desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App), excluding Amazon JP products sold on the Amazon International Store on Amazon.sg.
- The order must have a minimum purchase amount of S$128. Items must be purchased in a single order. All items must also be delivered within 30 days of the promotion ending. The minimum purchase amount is the amount after any promotional discounts have been applied, and does not include delivery fees and gift wrap charges. Please ensure that you meet these offer requirements by checking the purchase order details and delivery date prior to checkout.
- Offer only applies to customer orders made by Amazon Prime members using a UnionPay Card.
- Offer is not valid if the order is cancelled or any item or item(s) from the order are returned causing the total order amount to fall below the required minimum purchase amount.
- Offer applies to items shipped to a single address, whether in a single shipment or multiple shipments.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is S$28 off the purchase price of each Eligible Order during the Promotion Period.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon's decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be determined in its absolute discretion and is final and binding on all participants.
- UnionPay shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. UnionPay shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
- Amazon reserve the right, at their reasonable discretion, to vary, add to or delete the promotion terms and/or terminate the promotion at any time.
- For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “UnionPay” refers to UnionPay International Co., Ltd, Singapore Branch and "Amazon" refers to Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited.