Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited time offer. Offer expires at 23:59 (SGT) on 13th November 2023 or when fully redeemed, whichever is earlier.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- To qualify for the offer and receive the S$10 promotional credit (the “Offer”), you must: (i) place one of the first 2,500 orders for S$120 or more in eligible Amazon.sg eGift Cards (combined value is acceptable) (the “Qualifying Gift Card(s)”) in a single transaction on Amazon.sg between 00:00 (SGT) on 9th November 2023 and 23:59 (SGT) on 13th November 2023 (“Promotional Period”); and (ii) enter the promotional code "NOV10" in the "redeem a Gift Card or Promotional Code" box at checkout, (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- Any promotional credit received from the Offer expires at 23:59 (SGT) on 30th November 2024
- The combined value of the Qualifying Gift Card(s) must total at least S$120, and the Qualifying Gift Card(s) must be purchased in a single transaction on Amazon.sg during the Promotional Period.
- The Qualifying Gift Card(s) are subject to the Amazon.sg Gift Card Terms and Conditions and Amazon.sg Gift Card Restrictions.
- For Qualifying Purchases, a promotional credit of S$10 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.sg account that was used to make the Qualifying Purchase within two (2) business days after your order is completed. An email notification will be sent to the primary email address associated with the Amazon.sg account used to make the Qualifying Purchase within two (2) business days of the Qualifying Purchase being completed to confirm that the promotional credit of S$10 has been applied to the relevant Amazon.sg account.
- The Offer is not limited to one promotional credit per customer and Amazon.sg account. You may obtain the benefit of the Offer more than once during the Promotional Period subject to the 2,500 order limit and your compliance with these terms.
- This Offer cannot be combined with, or used in conjunction with, any other offer.
- Delivery fees, taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- If you remove a Qualifying Gift Card that is intended to form part of a Qualifying Purchase from your shopping cart, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Gift Card(s) at checkout falls below S$120, this Offer will not apply.
- If you cancel part of your Qualifying Purchase so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Gift Card(s) falls below S$120, this Offer will cease to apply.
- If you return a Qualifying Gift Card that you ordered as part of a Qualifying Purchase so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Gift Card(s) ordered as part of that Qualifying Purchase falls below S$120, Amazon.sg reserves the right to revoke the S$10 promotional credit from the Amazon.sg account that was used to make that Qualifying Purchase or charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for that S$10 promotional credit.
- Any promotional credit received as part of the Offer can be used on a future order containing one or more Eligible Items (“Eligible Order”). “Eligible Items” are those items that are shipped and sold by Amazon.sg and excludes products sold by third party sellers including Amazon US (Amazon Global Store) and Amazon UK even if fulfilled by Amazon.sg, digital purchases such as e-books, products that are not in new condition such as renewed products, subscriptions such as Prime Video and audible, any gift cards and postage or delivery rates.
- When you place your next order for Eligible Items at Amazon.sg, the ‘Promotion(s) Applied’ field will appear in your order summary at the checkout displaying any promotional credit received in the Offer.
- Any promotional credit received as part of the Offer can only be used once per customer on Eligible Items.
- Any promotional credit received as part of the Offer will be allocated proportionally among all Eligible Items in your Eligible Order. If the total value of your Eligible Order is less than the amount of any promotional credit received as part of the Offer, any amount of the promotional credit that remains following the Eligible Order can be used towards future Eligible Orders before the promotional credit expires in accordance with these terms.
- This Offer and the promotional credit cannot be used on existing orders.
- Amazon SG’s standard delivery rates and policies apply to any purchase made pursuant to this Offer.
- If you use Amazon’s 1-Click ordering method, any promotional credit received in the Offer will not apply to your order.
- The promotional credit received as part of the Offer is not transferable and may not be resold, redeemed for cash or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.sg.
- If you return any item purchased using the promotional credit received as part of the Offer, Amazon will only refund the price actually paid for the item (that is, the total price less the value of the promotional credit) and the promotional credit will be invalidated and cannot be refunded or re-used.
- If you violate any of these terms, this Offer will be invalid.