New subscribers in Singapore to Disney+ Premium will be going from $11.98 per month to $15.98 per month and their yearly plans are going from $119.98 per year to $159.98 per year. Disney+ Standard Plan will be $12.98 per month or S$129.98 per year. The differences between the plans are 1080p vs 4k and 2 concurrent sessions vs. 4. Now you can subscribe before the price changes OR you can save $$$ by signing up via Turkey.
For Android users
- Create new Google account on phone
- Delete cache in Google Play Store (not sure if needed)
- Select new account in Google Play Store
- Add payment method and select Turkey as Country.
- Uninstall Disney+ if you have it installed.
- Open Google Chrome/browser on your phone in an incognito window. Set your window to desktop mode.
- Search Disney+ on Google Play store in your browser.
- Log in on new account and remote install Disney+ to your phone
- Open app on phone and pay in TRY
For iOS users
- Create Turkish Apple ID
Go to https://appleid.apple.com/account
Follow the onscreen steps. In the mobile number section use your Singaporean mobile number (Very important to use a valid number or risk losing your ID). Choose country as Turkey. Then follow through the rest to create your ID. Login into Apple ID on a browser. Go to this link to enter a Turkish address to your Turkish Apple ID and save.
Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad > Your Name > Media and Purchases > Log out from your current ID and login with your Turkish Apple ID
Go to App Store and download Disney Plus app > A pop up may appear to confirm your details > Choose payment method as “None”
Buy TL iTunes gift cards from TurGame (50TL/TRY x 13 gift cards) > Choose currency as TL/TRY and pay with international transaction fee free card.
Redeem iTunes gift cards(apple.co) by going to App Store > Account (located at right top corner) > Redeem gift cards or code.
Open Disney Plus App > Sign Up