closed Win a Themed Family Suite Staycation for 7-Eleven
Closing Date 09/07/2019
Description 1 x Themed Family Suite Vacation
No. of Prizes 1
Entry Limit One per person
Entry Methods Website, SMS
Terms and Conditions:
- The contest is open to all residents of Singapore except employees and immediate family members of 7-Eleven Singapore and its advertising agency.
- Seek parental consent if you are below 18 years old.
- The promotion commences at 00:01(SGT) on 12 June 2019 and closes at 23:59(SGT) on 09 July 2019.
- Purchase receipt must be presented upon collection of the prize. Winners without this mandatory item will be rejected.
- One receipt is only allowed for one submission.
- The following steps should be followed to enter the contest:
- Spend a minimum $4 at any 7-Eleven Singapore stores.
- Submit your form at https://forms.gle/3TVerUzSeNUPWceZ8 or visit 7-Eleven Singapore Facebook for more information.
- Retain your receipt.
- $4 purchase exclude cigarettes, bills & services payment.
- By participating, winners agree to have their personal particulars used by 7-Eleven Singapore for publicity and marketing purposes as it deems fit.
- Please allow us at least 28 working days for our staff to get back to you on prize redemption. An email will be sent to the winners detailing the process on how to collect the prizes.
- Prizes will be given on an "as it is" basis and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- 7-Eleven Singapore reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (in the reasonable opinion of 7-Eleven Singapore) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at 7-Eleven Singapore's discretion.
- 7-Eleven Singapore's decision on all matters regarding this lucky draw is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- 7-Eleven Singapore reserve the right to change the prizes, terms and conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.