expired 1 for 1 Ride Passes at SG Bike
SG Bike is currently running a 1 for 1 offer on their 30 day ride pass. Note that you actually have to gift the bonus pass to someone else (or otherwise gift it to yourself if you have a second SG Bike account :P).
Terms & Conditions:
- The 1 for 1 SG Bike Ride Pass promotion (hereby the "promotion") will run from 4th February 2019, 0001 hours till an end date to be determined by the organiser.
- This promotion is organised by SG Bike Pte Ltd (the "Organiser"), which shall be responsible for the execution and administration of this promotion.
- With every purchase of a 30 days ride pass ($11.90) in-app, a user will be able to nominate another individual (hereby known as “nominee”) to receive a free 30 days ride pass.
- Nominee cannot be the original ride pass buyer.
- Nominee must have created an SG Bike account before the submission of the form or will be deemed invalid.
- Nomination link can be accessed at www.sgbike.com.sg/1for1
- Nomination of user must be completed within 5 days (which is equivalent to 120 hours) from the original purchase date and time of the ride pass.
- The Contest will run according to the length of time set out by the Organiser and may be subjected to changes.
- Participation in the contest is subject to the Terms & Conditions set out herein, and any other Terms & Conditions set out on http://www.sgbike.com.sg/1for1 (and may be amended from time to time, hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”)
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are subject to availabilities and their respective terms & conditions.
- SG Bike reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that such participant is in breach of any of Terms & Conditions.
- SG Bike reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions herein without prior notice, and participants shall be bound to such changes.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the Singapore Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.