Singapore Zoo is offering free admission within 7 days of your birthday for kids and adults if accompanied by a paying guest, which can be child or adult. Best bang for your buck is for the adult (normally $33 admission) having a birthday to bring a senior citizen ($15) :P Child admission is $22.
You also get 10% off retail and food and beverages.
Terms and Conditions:
- Effective from 1 August 2016
- Free ticket is valid with purchase of an accompanying paying guest.
- Ticket purchase is valid onsite only
- Local FIT discount of 15% applies for guest who can produce proof of identity.
- Senior Citizens will not be eligible for the 15% discount.
- Valid for 7 days from date of guest’s birthday, actual date included.
- Proof of birthdate required. Present your NRIC for verification.
- Valid for all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only.
- Available for onsite purchase only.
- Available for Adult, Child and Senior Citizen.
- Accompanying paying guest can be Adult, Child or Senior Citizen.
- Child is defined as aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Senior citizen is defined as 60 years old and above.
- Tickets purchased under this programme are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual membership. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts or rebates.
- Not valid with tourist, group and ParkHopper ticket purchases.
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore retains the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.